Come to our traditional Kota to warm by the fire and hear stories and tales about the mystical Lapland. During the evening you will enjoy a 3-course lappish dinner.
Life in Lapland goes together with nature and seasons. On our meal we serve local meat and tastes from nature.
- Cold smoked pike fish mousse and bread from the house
- Meat stew from local moose and reindeer
- Lappish cloudberry and pan cake
- Drink menu is possible to order and you can choose wine or beer
- Before dinner you will enjoy a show and hear stories of Lapland and tales of this area
- minimum 2 persons
Book your Kota dinner via e-mail info (at) tankavaara.fi or down below. When you arrive to Tankavaara Gold Village the staff in our restaurant will guide you to the lappish Kota.